Learn how to handle international trade documents in digital form and understand how to maximise your benefits from going digital.
It is estimated that the international trade industry still generates over four billion paper documents every year. Due to the recent boost in the digitisation of interactions in many sectors of society, many efforts are being made globally to address the legal recognition of electronic documents. We are witnessing the momentum of the transition to digital trade supported by trade documents in their electronic form.
- – Understand what international & digital trade documents are
- – Handling commercial trade documents in digital form
- – Know the providers who help to process the documents digitally
- – Understand the advantages of going digital with international trade documents
- – Understand the legislation in UK & worldwide on the recognition of electronic documents
- – Know how to leverage interoperable digitalisation frameworks for digital documents exchange
- – Case studies: how companies are already handling documents in private contract forms