Our training courses
Our training courses are designed to help companies comply with internationally agreed laws, standards and rules as set out in the WTO/ICC Standards Toolkit. Our training partners are exclusively licenced by ICC United Kingdom to ensure we deliver to the highest market standards.
Attendees of our training courses can expect to come away with the following:
- A comprehensive understanding of international best practice legal, standards and rules frameworks.
- Knowledge of which standards and rules to adopt across the business in order to interoperate across borders with international trading partners.
- Insight into how technology solutions can make trade processes cheaper, faster, simpler and more sustainable.
- An overview of which technology providers operate and are certified in the market.
- Knowledge of how to reduce fraud and dispute risk across the supply chain.
- Access to world-leading experts in international trade.
Our Training Partner
Our licenced training partner is the Institute of Export & International Trade.
IOE&IT has been operating as the only professional body specialising in international trade since 1935.
The Institute is the leading association of exports and importers. They provide education and training to professionalise the UK’s International traders, as well as support individuals and businesses with beginning and excelling on their journey in international trade.
They empower organisations and equip individuals with the expertise to trade effectively, sustainably and competitively in the national interest.
As a key partner of national governments and international organisations, they deliver programmes that help drive employment and growth.
“The launch of the Centre is a major step forward for trade in the UK and beyond. Digitalisation offers the prospect of huge benefits to traders and consumers. Training is the key to unlocking those benefits – especially for SMEs - and we are looking to forward to helping traders unlock them.” - Marco Forgione, Director General of the Institute of Export and International Trade
International trade documentation – going digital
Learn how to handle international trade documents in digital form and understand how to maximise your benefits from going digital.
Digital identity: connect to a virtual trust network
Learn about digital identities, their vital role in the future of global trade and how having your verifiable credentials can benefit your business in the world of trade and finance.